- Before, or at the time of, collecting personal information, ardentCause will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- ardentCause will only collect and use personal information with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified and for other compatible purposes, unless ardentCause obtains the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- ardentCause will only retain personal information as long as it is necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- From time to time, ardentCause may also communicate with you outside of the CauseEffectz system for which you may be a user. You can choose to opt-out of any communication by following a procedure to “unsubscribe” at your discretion, provided that this notification does not interfere with the services provided to you, by ardentCause, under contractual arrangements.
- ardentCause will collect personal information by lawful and fair means; and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data will be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and (to the extent necessary for those purposes) should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- ardentCause will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as protecting it against unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- ardentCause will readily make available to customers information about policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- ardentCause is committed to conducting business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.